New Year’s Resolutions.
Most will want to give up something, others will want to try something new, overcome fears, get a promotion at work…… however, very few of us will really track our resolutions throughout the year, unless we have constant reminders of what we had set out to achieve…..
You need something that you can look at everyday, to….
- give you the strength to remove the obstacles that are preventing you from succeeding,
- inspire you to put that ‘extra bit of effort’ in,
- give you the strength to push aside the barriers to fulfilling your objectives and resolutions,
- give you the perseverance to keep going, no matter what comes in your way,
- give you the courage to start-up that business you’ve always dreamed of,
- help you find the money for that life-changing training course you’ve always wanted to do,
- give you the drive to write/publish that book/film…
View original post 306 more words